Trenchcoat (Pre-order)

Trenchcoat (Pre-order)

Normaler Preis €540,00 EUR
Normaler Preis Verkaufspreis €540,00 EUR
Sale Ausverkauft
inkl. MwSt.

Discover timeless elegance with a conscious twist in HACOY's Stone Blue Organic Cotton & Cashmere Trench Coat. This exceptional piece is offered exclusively through pre-order, reflecting our commitment to ethical fashion and sustainable luxury. Meticulously crafted in Italy from a blend of 99% organic cotton and 1% sumptuous cashmere, this trench coat marries classic design with modern sustainability.

The stone blue hue of the coat is both striking and versatile, offering a fresh take on the traditional trench coat color palette. Its refined color ensures that it pairs seamlessly with any ensemble, enhancing your wardrobe with a touch of sophistication and a dash of color. The coat's design features all the hallmark elements of the iconic trench, including a double-breasted front, a belt to cinch the waist, and adjustable cuffs, all tailored to perfection.

Choosing this trench coat means you're not only investing in a piece of timeless fashion but also supporting environmentally friendly and ethical manufacturing practices. Our use of organic cotton ensures that your fashion choices are in harmony with the planet, while the addition of cashmere elevates the coat's luxury and warmth.

What is pre-order?

By placing a pre-order with a 10% down payment, you're not just reserving your unique piece, you're also joining us in a more sustainable fashion journey. Your commitment helps us avoid overproduction, as we'll only start production after all pieces are sold. The remaining 90% of the payment will be due once the entire collection is sold out, at which point we'll provide you with the final production and delivery timeline.Thank you for supporting a more sustainable future with us.

IMPORTANT: Once we have 50 clients for this product, we will send out the payment link for the remaining 90%. Please note: In the event that not all clothing pieces are pre-ordered, we will refund your down payment in full and will not proceed with the production of the collection.


99% Organic Cotton
1% Cashmere

This piece of clothing will be produced near Ferrara, Italy by a small manufacturing house that consists of highly trained seamstresses & patternmakers.

Regional sourcing and production of the clothing piece is important to our brand and production partners, thus we are using the fabrics sourced from Italy itself.

Explore our Production

Care Instructions

When it comes to caring for knitwear crafted from 99% organic cotton and 1% cashmere, gentle handling is paramount to preserving its quality and softness.

We advise hand-washing these delicate items in cool water, using a mild detergent formulated specifically for fine fabrics. Submerge the knitwear, gently moving it in the water to ensure thorough cleaning, without excessive agitation. After washing, rinse the garment carefully in cool water. It's important to avoid wringing or twisting, as such actions can distort or damage the fabric. Instead, softly press out the water and arrange the garment flat on a clean towel to air dry. Keep it away from direct heat and sunlight to prevent any discoloration or shrinkage.

By following these careful washing instructions, your organic cotton and cashmere knitwear will remain sumptuously soft and in impeccable condition for many years.

Shipping & Returns

These products will be shipped 2 months after the minimum pre-order amount have been reached.

For more information:




Not sure if this is right for you? Reach out with your thoughts and we will assist you in the best way possible.


Vollständige Details anzeigen